Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hadia Workshop 9-10 April 2011

It's a bit late to post....Anyhow, I think that's about all I should share... There's tons more, but this will give you an idea. For more info, you've got to take the course. Another AMAZING weekend workshops at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!!! Hadia is one of my favorite Oriental Dance Teacher. It was my pleasure to work together with Hadia since 2009, 2010 and 2011!!! I remember when I first time attended her workshop in Singapore 2008, she talks about how to protect  the lower back,  and this is a very popular posture in belly dance that is detrimental to our bodies.  For the anatomy and safety,  Hadia does a much great  job at describing  things, anyway and better still, she clearly illustrates and proves her findings. She  is an unparalleled instructor in her field and if you get a chance to take her  course - DO IT!!!! Double click to enlarge the photos during Hadia Workshop in April 2011. 












No comments:

Post a Comment